Originally Posted: 7/25/2016
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” – Unknown (not Albert Einstein)
For nearly two years we’ve been helping business owners achieve their dreams by launching their products, brands, and businesses to Amazon’s coveted page one.
It has been an absolutely incredible experience to listen to elated client feedback and see the results of our hard work impact thousands of business owners. We love it. We thrive off of it.
To date we’ve:
- Performed over 9,000 product launches
- Worked with over 4,000 various products
- Built a user base of over 200,000
- Aggregated over 1 billion data points on the Amazon marketplace
- Helped thousands of business owners reach page one of Amazon search
- Been featured on industry leading webinars and podcasts
- Have been asked to speak at industry leading events/conferences
- Helped a single company reach the $100,000,000/year mark on Amazon!
- Learned a ton about Amazon and our clients
- Never been more hungry and well equipped to help Amazon sellers take their businesses to the next level!
The figures are great, but we’ve never been completely satisfied.
Because we aren’t able to help our clients enough!
Of course landing a product on page 1 of the world’s largest e-commerce platform is nothing shy of amazing, but selling well and being successful requires so much more than just ranking for particular search terms. And that is where we want to come alongside our clients to help them achieve new levels of sales and success.
With the incredible amount of data and experience we’ve garnered over the last two years, as well as the team we have assembled, no one is better positioned to help you dramatically increase your sales.
Tomorrow we will talk more about the changes we are seeing in the Amazon market and what steps we believe successful sellers will need to take to stay ahead of the curve.
- Amazon Advertising: Brand Analytics & Customer Behavior - March 28, 2019
- The Future of Amazon 2019: 22 Sellers and Thought Leaders Share Their Predictions - January 10, 2019
- Amazon Search Volume & Relevance Change: The Future Of Search Volume - December 20, 2018